200 Hour RYT Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are ready to become a full or part-time yoga teacher, a current teacher wanting to fine tune skills, or practitioner wanting to go deeper, this is the program for you. We have created the program in practical partial weekend intensives so that you can get your training in intense, compact increments and still maintain balance in your personal life, your job, your family and relationships. Yoga is about finding the balance in your life and we begin here by designing this program in a balanced format.
Upcoming Teacher Training Schedule
- Location: Dharma Studio
- Training Dates: January 6th – October 20th
- January 6, 19 & 20th * February 3, 16 & 17th * March 10 & 31st
- April 14, 27 & 28th * May 12 & 19th * June 2, 15 & 16th * July 14 & 28th
- August 10, 11 & 25th * September 21 &22nd * October 6, 19 & 20th
- *** Training Times: Fridays 5 – 10pm and Saturdays 9 – 7pm ***
- Cost: $3,000
- Paid in Full: $2,850 (5% discount)
- Per module: $85/5 hour training * $175/10 hour training
- During the training, students are encouraged to deepen their personal practice by attending classes regularly (3 or more times per week) at Dharma or an approved studio.
- To Apply: CLICK HERE
- Functional anatomy and detailed alignment in asana
- Postural assessment skills to address the underlying causes of misalignment, pain, or injury
- How to theme and sequence a yoga practice for optimal benefit
- How to work with injury or limitations or special populations
- Hands-on adjustments
- The eight-limb path and yoga philosophy
- Somatics, the chakras, and the energetic body
- Pranayama and the science of breath
- Entrepreneurship and Business of yoga
All students will learn the skills of teaching and receive personalized mentorship.